I found this recipe on Instagram and I love it! This is 100% Slimming World friendly. I always make sure I have a couple of Egg Custards in the fridge so when I have the need for a sweet treat fix I have them handy. Best of all these are syn free so you can eat as many as you want and not feel guilty. now don’t get me wrong, they’re not the same as eating the real thing. There is no pastry for one. But they are better than nothing and they are so quick and easy to make!
3 eggs, beaten
1 Muller light vanilla or custard
a few drops of vanilla essence
2 tsp sweetener (to taste)
1 mixing bowl
5 containers/cake holders (foil or the reuseable ones)
1 deep baking tray filled with water
1. Combine the eggs, muller light, sweetener and vanilla essence in a bowl and give it a good mix
2. Put the mixture in the single containers, when I make them this makes 5 egg custards. Make sure they are filled to the top.
3. Sprinkle the nutmeg over the top of the egg custards
4. Place the individual egg custards in the baking tray. Make sure there is enough water in without the water going into the egg custards.
5. cook for about 20 minutes, until the mixture is set. Make sure the oven isn’t too hot or the yoghurt curdles and it tastes awful!
6. Leave to cool and enjoy!!